- 01/16/2019Research conducted by Angelina Sutin and Antonio Terracciano suggests that specific aspects of an individual's personality is directly related to their beliefs about others' bodies and the way that's expressed in social interactions.
- 01/16/2019Angelina Sutin received a $3.8 million grant from the National Institute on Aging of the National Institutes of Health. For the next five years, she’ll be studying midlife cognitive aging in Latinos, looking for predictors and mechanisms of decline.
- 12/03/2018A new grant from the Health Resources and Services Administration aims to improve maternal mental health outcomes by increasing screening rates and patient access to treatment and resources. For the next five years, Dr. Flynn will work with the FDOH and Florida Maternal Mental Health Collaborative to improve perinatal depression detection, treatment, engagement and outcomes.
- 11/27/2018A new Florida State University College of Medicine study involving data from 12,000 participants collected over 10 years confirms the heavy toll that loneliness can take on your health: It increases your risk of dementia by 40 percent.
- 07/05/2016Dr. Rust has taken over the Center for Medicine and Public Health from its Founding Director, Dr. Les Beitsch.