- 05/14/2019Jacqueline Perez - recipient of the Jules B. Chapman M.D. and Annie Lou Chapman Private Foundation Award.
- 03/07/2019Dr. Jose Quero received the Guardian of the Mission Award and Dr. Anna Simpson-O’Reggio received the Outstanding Community Faculty Educator Award.
- 12/05/2018Dr. Natalie Rivera received the Mission Award upon completion of the Health Psychology Postdoctoral program in August.
- 12/05/2018The Seminole Club of Naples volunteered their time at the Immokalee Health Education Site in honor of Seminole Service Day.
- 12/05/2018The FSUCOM Clinical Health Psychology Postdoctoral Program has joined forces with Lee Health in Ft. Myers to expand the program in an effort to grow the health psychology workforce in Southwest Florida.
- 04/11/2018The Immokalee campus hosted the 1st Annual Symposium on Integrated Care: Spirituality & Medicine on April 6-7, 2018.
- 05/08/2017Bankers, lawyers, office workers and veterans worked side by side for the day as volunteers planting fruit trees at the Florida State University Immokalee Health Education site in Immokalee.