Through the generosity of The Florida State University, College of Medicine and donors, we are able to offer the following scholarships related to medical education:
FSU Foundation Scholarships - Awards are based on need and specific eligibility criteria.
Regional Campus Scholarships - Four $5,000 awards available to fourth year students at each regional campus. Awards are based on good academic standing, meritorious academic, service or clinical performance, financial need and an interest in returning to the community to practice at the conclusion of residency traning.
The award of scholarship money from The Florida State University College of Medicine may reduce other awards and loans or the direct receipt of the money to the student.
Southern Scholarship Foundation
Would you like to:
- pay only $950 per semester for housing with perks?
- live right across the street from the Medical School?
- save up to $6,000.00 a year off the cost of attending FSU College of Medicine?
- eliminate parking headaches?
For additional information please visit www.southernscholarship.org
Health Professions Scholarships - Army, Navy, and Air Force
- Scholarship covers complete tuition, books and stipend up to $2,060 per month
- Two, three and four year programs available
- Should apply at the same time as medical school
- One year payback in armed forces for each year in program
For additional information, please contact an armed forced representative:
Army: Sgt. Kenneth Colins
US Army Healthcare Recruiter
Navy: HMC James Barrier
US Navy Healthcare Recruiter
Air Force: Sgt. Curtis J. Joiner
US Air Force Healthcare Recruiter
National Health Service Corps Scholarship (NHSC)
- Scholarship covers tuition, required fees and other education costs
- Provides monthly living stipend
- Apply before first year of medical school or after completion of one or more year of school.
- One year service committment for each year in program (minimum of 2 years)
- Visit http://www.nhsc.hrsa.gov/scholarship/
Scholarships Available From Other Sources