Checklist - Incoming Year 1
- ____ Complete 2019/2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid* (FAFSA) www.fafsa.ed.gov (School ID #001489)
Please make sure you indicate that you are a graduate/professional working towards a graduate/professional degree.
- ____ Complete 2020/2021 FAFSA (Application available October 1, 2019)
- ____ Electronically sign the Federal Direct Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) for Stafford Loans online at www.studentloans.gov
- ____ Complete the Loan Entrance Counseling Form (LECF) online at www.studentloans.gov
- ____ Complete Disbursement Permissions online via Campus Finances at www.my.fsu.edu
- ____ Check your To Do List online via www.my.fsu.edu for outstanding items. If you have outstanding items, submit them to the College of Medicine Financial Aid Office.
- ____ Complete and submit the FS4U Scholarship application before June 2020. (Application available April 2020 via fsu.academicworks.com)
Please be advised, if items 1-6 are not completed, there WILL be at least a 2 week DELAY in you receiving your Financial Aid.