THE FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE FAMILY MEDICINE RESIDENCY AT BAYCARE HEALTH SYSTEM (WINTER HAVEN) PARTICIPATES IN THE NRMP MATCH.
We will only accept applications through ERAS.
Please make sure the following items are included in your electronic application:
2) Three (3) letters of recommendation
3) Medical School Transcripts
4) Official USMLE (Step 1, Step 2CK, Step 2CS) or COMLEX (Level 1, Level 2-CE, Level 2-PE) transcripts showing actual scores. In order to be eligible for ranking, the applicant's Step 2CK and CS scores (COMLEX equivalent) must be received by the program before the NRMP rank list deadline.
5) Personal Statement
6) Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE) or Dean's Letter
7) For International Medical Graduates - ECFMG Certificate (completed certificate will be needed by June for candidates graduating this year)
8) Minimum of six months U.S. clinical experience required
9) Eligible to obtain a medical license in accordance with the Department of Health/Medical Quality Assurance division of the Florida Board of Medicine
OUR PREFERRED CRITERIA:
- USMLE step 1 or step 2CK (or COMLEX Level 1 or Level 2-CE) first attempt pass with score greater than 220 (COMLEX equivalent score of 500) is preferred. Both must be passed by second attempt. Step 2 CS (or Level 2-PE) must be passed on first attempt.
- Residence in the US for at least one year preferably with medical experience
- Medical school graduation or enrollment in an accredited residency within three years of application.
WE DO NOT OFFER OBSERVERSHIPS.
We are able to offer Family Medicine rotations for MS3 and MS4 students currently enrolled in accredited U.S. medical schools (allopathic and osteopathic). Please contact Nicole Russell at email@example.com for further information.