- 09/27/2023FSU's College of Medicine Pensacola campus helping to solve doctor shortage crisis
- 09/25/2023The Hippocrates Award was presented May 19 in the FSU College of Medicine Atrium and Tallahassee, and it coincided with the MD Class of 2023 Awards Ceremony on the eve of graduation.
The photo is of Dr. Alma Littles, Interim Dean; Dr. Hillary Hulstrand and Pensacola Regional Campus alum Luke Strachler (M.D. Class of 2023) who made the announcement.
Details about the award itself can be found the permanent plaque.
The College of Medicine central campus received the a cut from the Sycamore tree from the University of Florida College of Medicine – which is a direct descendent of the tree under which Hippocrates taught. The award was envisioned by Dr. Bob Watson.
- 06/05/2023We welcome the latest batch of Medical students to the Pensacola area. The class of 2025 is the twentieth class to arrive at our campus and eleven of them are local students from this area. We look forward to getting to know them better and watching them grow with our community.
- 04/05/2023Florida State University Provost Jim Clark has named Dr. Alma Littles interim dean of the College of Medicine. The appointment began Feb. 1.
Littles, who has served as senior associate dean for medical education and academic affairs at the medical school for nearly 20 years, succeeds Dr. John P. Fogarty. Fogarty is retiring after 14 years as the College of Medicine’s dean.
- 05/02/2022“This year‘s winner did everything well. He excelled academically, earned AOA and GHHS honors and still had time to hunt and fish. I can’t wait to see how far he will go.“
— Dean Paul McLeod, MD