- 12/04/2019While students at the regional campuses get an excellent education in the primary disciplines of medicine through their required rotations, they get very little exposure to the specialties unless they choose them as electives in the fourth year. Without exposure to each of the vast array of specialties available, it’s hard for a student to know which one will pique their interests. That’s where speed dating comes in.
- 05/15/2019Nidhi Desai's pathography was published at KevinMD.com
- 05/02/2019Lindsey Laux Receives Anesthesiology Associates of Tallahassee Award
- 03/13/2019Pensacola doctor performs reconstructive surgery for breast cancer survivors
- 11/27/2018Escambia County Medical Society Room Naming Dedication