- 05/07/2019The Clinician’s Guide to Assessing and Counseling Older Drivers, 4th Edition is published by AGS as a service to healthcare providers involved in the care of older adults.
- 01/14/2019The Department of Geriatrics was represented by two student-faculty projects at the Division of Research Annual Summer Research Fellowship Symposium
- 12/07/2018Geriatrics faculty Dr. Alice Pomidor helped the Safe Mobility for Life Coalition to create a law enforcement training video to teach how to identify drivers who may have a medical impairment, how to respond, and the available community resources to help them.
- 12/07/2018The December 2017 Department of Geriatrics, Research and Scholarship Newsletter is now available.
- 04/06/2018Dr. Katz and colleagues call for new national standards for assisted living communities in an editorial to JAMDA.
- 06/01/2018Findings of a new and comprehensive study from the Department of Geriatrics' faculty Antonio Terracciano and colleagues, published recently in JAMA Psychiatry, found no evidence that personality changes begin before the clinical onset dementia.
- 06/01/2018Geriatrics Chair Dr. Paul Katz and colleagues explore the prevalence of burnout among nursing home physicians in Canada, the U.S., and the Netherlands.