The program participates in the NRMP Match.
We will only accept applications through ERAS.
Please make sure the following items are included in your electronic application:
2) Three (3) letters of recommendation
3) Medical School Transcripts
4) USMLE transcripts (Step 1, Step 2CK) showing actual scores. Osteopathic physicians may substitute COMLEX scores in place of USMLE scores.
5) Personal Statement
6) Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE) or Dean's Letter
7) ECFMG Certificate (completed certificate will be needed by July for candidates graduating this year)
Our Preferred IMG criteria:
- USMLE step 1 or step 2CK score of 220 or higher (3-digit score)
- ECFMG certification
- Residence in the US for at least one year preferably with medical experience
- Graduation from medical school within 5 years
- US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have work visa.
- J-1 visas will be accepted through ECFMG
We Do Not offer observerships.
We are able to offer Family Medicine rotations for MS4 students. Please contact Katelyn Caldwell for further information.