Accreditation Summary [pdf]
- Press releases
- FSU College of Medicine Granted Provisional Accreditation (Oct. 17, 2002)
- FSU College of Medicine Gets Positive Review From Accreditation Officials (June 18, 2003)
- FSU College of Medicine Granted Full Accreditation (Feb. 4, 2005)
- Medical school receives full accreditation (Spring 2005) [pdf]
- LCME site visit complete (April 2011)
- College of Medicine awarded maximum accreditation status (Oct. 19, 2011)
- Articles, spotlights, videos, etc.
- Our story (College of Medicine website)
- The Creation and Accreditation of the First U.S. Medical School of the 21st Century (Oct. 1 2009 Grand Rounds with FSU President Emeritus Sandy D'Alemberte)
- Self-study: preparing for reaccreditation (March 2018)
The Florida State University College of Medicine is fully accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME). The college's next scheduled LCME site visit will occur during the 2026-27 academic year. Any questions about the accreditation status of the M.D. program at FSU College of Medicine should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.