Westminster Oaks Active Living Community
FSU Located in the Westminster Oaks Health Resource Center
Our physician(s) co-primary care responsibilities include:
- Conducting initial and periodic comprehensive evaluations;
- Developing an integrated care plan;
- Using a team approach with nursing staff, fitness center staff, etc., for residents of Westminster Oaks;
- Discussing advance care planning;
- Recognizing, investigating and treating geriatric syndromes;
- Utilizing preventative care interventions;
- Improving adherence to lifestyle changes;
- Improving patient self-management skills; and,
- Maintaining open lines of communication.
Flu Shot Clinic(s)
Flu shots are provided in the early fall season on select days.