LastPass: The College of Medicine Password Manager
Do any of these sound familiar to you:
- I keep a post-it note with my password under my keyboard.
- I have a list of all my passwords on my computer or phone.
- I only use a few passwords online, so I'll never forget them.
- I forget my password and have to reset my password all the time!
- UGH! I hate technology!
Let's face it, cyber security is hard sometimes, so we have a treat for you... We are introducing LastPass, a secure password manager where you can store all of your passwords and know they are safe.
You've probably heard IT say it before... "change your password", "use a secure password", or "use different passwords on different websites" but what does that really mean and how can you keep track of everything if you did? That's where LastPass can help. You create one strong password and that's all you have to remember. LastPass will remember all of your passwords for you, and even help you use complex and different passwords for each website you visit. And even better...it works on all of your devices and all web browsers.
Get started today! Visit https://lastpass.com/fsumed to register for your free premium account for a safer, easier, online experience today!
Once you've setup an account, get the most out of LastPass by installing the browser extensions for your PC or your Mac. Also make sure you have your passwords with you on the go by using the mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.
Learn more about LastPass:
- A full list of LastPass features is available at the LastPass Website.
- LastPass Quick Reference Guide.
- LastPass Frequently Asked Questions.
- 8 frustrations you can eliminate by using a password manager.
- Ways a password manager can save you time.
- An in-depth guide to LastPass.
LastPass Video Tutorials:
- LastPass introduction
- Remember this is a general video produced by LastPass, signup for your account using the special College of Medicine link above.
- LastPass 101: Meet the Browser Extension
- LastPass 101: Meet your LastPass Vault
- LastPass 101: Adding & Saving Sites
- LastPass 101: Filling a form
- LastPass 101: Generating a Password