Healing Hands Benefit
Directions to the Alumni Center
1030 West Tennessee Street
Tallahassee, FL 32304
What: A benefit featuring wine, hors d‘oeuvres and live music
Where: The Florida State University Alumni Center
When: January 14, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Tickets: $35 ($25 for students)
Purchase tickets online by going to https://one.fsu.edu/foundation/donate/college/medicine/donation-form
- Under Donation Information section, please click on “More Designations”
- Under Fund Description type “FSUCares” and hit Search
- Select the FIRST result (FSUCares/ F00671/ Medicine)
- Input the amount you would wish to donate, along with the necessary billing information
- Under Tribute Information, please select "In honor of" and write in “Healing Hands Benefit”
Help us improve lives by joining FSU College of Medicine students, faculty and staff in a fun evening to benefit student outreach activities. You’ll be supporting registered student organizations at the med school that annually engage in health outreach activities that bring the hope of better health to many in need.
Celebrate while learning more about the ways FSU medical students improve the lives of others.
Ticket purchases are tax-deductible and are vital in providing funding that supports these
three student organizations. Cocktail attire.
Florida State University Alumni Center