- 12/09/2019Wesley (Josh) Earl wins 1st place in poster competition
- 12/09/2019Lorenzo wins 1st place in Clinical Vignette Division Poster Competition
- 11/06/2019Dr. Juan Dorado presented a poster at the 2019 Gold Humanism Summit in Orlando, Florida.
- 11/01/2019Dr. Appelbaum presented "Aging Gracefully with HIV" at Dartmouth's Department of Medicine Grand Rounds in October 2019. He then presented "Primary Care of the LGTBQ+ Patient" at the annual meeting of the New Hampshire Chapter of the American College of Physicians.
- 09/30/2019Congratulations to Irene Alexandraki, M.D. for receiving the 2019 Excellence in Reviewing Award from Academic Medicine.
- 05/23/2018Dr. Amy Wetherby, director of FSU's Autism Institute, is the lead investigator for the Autism Centers of Excellence (ACE). The grant is issued by the National Institutes of Health.
- 05/23/2018Nicaragua mission trips for the Student Interested in Global Health group teaches students about compassion, social detriments of health, and providing primary care services in rural, underdeveloped communities.