IMS Appointments Booking Page Updates
We have gained several new staff members in IMS, so we’ve made some changes to the Setmore Appointment booking page. We wanted to be sure you are aware of those changes so that you can make appointments with the correct person in our office. The following are the new categories for appointments on our appointment page:
- Pre-Med/Pre-Health Advising- We recommend you see a pre-med/pre-health advisor for questions regarding Health Professions Schools/Requirements
- Prospective IMS Students
- Current IMS Students: Transfer Advising – We recommend all transfer students use this service in order to book with Emily Burgess, our Transfer Specialist
- Current IMS Students: High School AA Advising - We recommend all high school AA students use this service in order to book with Emily Burgess, our Transfer Specialist.
- Current IMS Students: Academic Advising – We recommend all other IMS students use this service for any academic related questions and/or concerns
- Current IMS Students: Experiential Learning Advising - All students who have EL questions should use this service to book an appointment with our Community Coordinator, Heather Stitely.
- Current IMS Students: Holds/Dean Stop Advising
You’ll first need to select the appropriate category based on your needs or student type, and then select the service that best fits what you are looking to achieve during your appointment.
You can make an appointment for any of the above services by visiting imsadvising.setmore.com. As a reminder, our appointments are available 2 weeks in advance, so if you need to get in to see someone, be sure to book early so you aren’t closed out of a desired time!
As always, if you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.