Medical Student Research Presentations
1. “Perinatal Depression iPad Screenings” Ioannis Alex Malidelis, M2
2. “The Impact of Toxic Stress on Health in a Rural Pediatric Population” Conor Malloy, M2
3. “Team Clinic: A Group Approach to Care for Youth with Type 1 Diabetes” Megan Rose "Rosie" McClain, M2
4. “Use of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells to Treat Traumatic Brain Injury in a Pre-clinical Model” Devan Patel, M2
5. “Understanding Therapeutic Resistance: Characterization of 5-Azacytidine Induced Stress Granules” Stephanie Rolón Rodríguez, M2
This live activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The Medical Educational Council of Pensacola and Florida State University College of Medicine. MECOP is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical Educational Council of Pensacola designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Florida State University College of Medicine Atrium