College of Medicine Rooms 1200, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1306, Auditorium, Atrium/Lobby, Courtyard and G120 Computer Lab are available to reserve for events.
College of Medicine Faculty, Staff or Students
Fill out the Room Request Form on the SharePoint Intranet site.
Non-College of Medicine Faculty, Staff or Students
Requesting a Room
Fill out the Room Reservation Form [docx] and send the form to your College of Medicine Host. You can also contact Samuel McCray at 850-645-9206 if you do not have a College of Medicine Host.
- Your CoM Host will fill out our electronic version and route the request to the approvers needed
- You will receive an email letting you know when the room has been reserved or not
If you are serving alcohol at your event, please note that alcohol must be served by a licensed and insured 3rd party member.
Please fill out and route the Alcohol Request Memo [pdf] to the appropriate person below:
- Jennifer Buchanan, Dean of Faculties (Faculty/Staff Events) at 850-644-3375
- Mary Coburn, VP for Student Affairs (Student Events) at 850-644-6297
- College of Medicine Room Scheduling and Use Policy & Procedures [pdf]
If you have any questions, please contact Samuel McCray at 850-645-9206.