We will only receive applications via ERAS. Please include the following information with your electronic application:
- Personal Statement
- Dean's letter
- 3 letters of recommendation
- USMLE Scores (see eligibility requirements below)
All completed applications are due into ERAS by November 30. Applications submitted after this date will not be reviewed.
- We accept applications only through ERAS and fill all positions through the NRMP Match.
- U.S. medical graduates must successfully complete their medical school curriculum by June 2018.
- U.S. medical graduates must successfully complete USMLE Step 1 by the time of application, and Step 2 by medical school graduation.
- Minimum score of 220 on USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK. We also consider the number of attempts.
Eligibility Requirements for International Medical Graduates:
- Valid ECFMG certificate must be obtained before submitting application if already graduated.
- The applicant must be less than 2 years postgraduate.
- Minimum score of 220 for USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK. We also consider the number of attempts.
- We do not sponsor H-1 visas.
- Hospital will only accept an ECFMG J-1 visa.
- We do not offer observerships.
- English proficiency is essential.