Graduate Medical Education
The Florida State University College of Medicine sponsors graduate medical education programs in family medicine, internal medicine, dermatology and general surgery. It also sponsors a procedural dermatology fellowship.
Joan Younger Meek, M.D., Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education, serves as the Designated Institutional Officer (DIO) for these graduate medical education programs, which are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
Graduate Medical Education consists of:
- Dermatology - Tallahassee
- Emergency Medicine - Sarasota
- Family Medicine - Fort Myers
- General Surgery - Tallahassee
- Internal Medicine - Tallahassee
- Internal Medicine - Sarasota