HEAL Submissions and Subscriptions
The following submissions will be considered for publication:
- Prose (Fiction or Non-Fiction): Submissions should be less than 3000 words, and should center on the human condition. Topics may include, but are not limited to: medicine, illness, healing, aging, pain, emotion, etc.
- Poetry: Submit up to three poems in a single file.
- Artwork or Photography: All artwork and photography should be submitted in digital format (JPEG). Scanned images should have a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Artwork cannot be larger than 20mb.
- Music: We are able to publish lyrics, as well as links to original musical compositions via SoundCloud. Links may be accompanied by a statement from the composer.
- The Bunion: HEAL's satire column.
- HEAL en Español: HEAL welcomes Spanish language submissions in any of the above categories.
To Submit to HEAL:
All submissions should be done through the Florida Online Journals website. Once registered as an author you can follow the five step process to submit your prose, poetry artwork or photography.
To Subscribe to HEAL:
Please contact email@example.com to subscribe. Subscription is free and subscribers will receive email notification of new digital and print issues.