Class of 2017 Awards Ceremony
Please join us in honoring the graduates from the Class of 2016, Friday May 19th in the College of Medicine Durell Peaden Auditorium.
Guests are suggested to park in the Spirit Way/Stadium Drive Parking Garage. Cars parked in student W (white) spaces will not be ticketed after 3:30 P.M.
Award categories include:
- Access to Care - In Honor of Robin McDougall
- Student Research Award
- Stephen M. Nobles, M.D. and Robert L. Brown, Sr. M.D. Altruism in Medicine Award
- Myra M. Hurt Leadership in Medicine Award
- J. Ocie Harris Outstanding Student Award
- Mission Award
- Regional Campus Dean's Awards
- Recognition of the Gold Humanism Honor Society and Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society Members
- Specialty Awards in Ob/Gyn, Family Medicine, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, AMA, Interprofessionalism, Professionalism & Service, Surgert, Plastic Surgery and Emergency Medicine
Reception for students, friends, family members, faculty, and staff immediately following the ceremony.