Online Video Catalog
Events are live streamed and archived on the Online Video Catalog. Click on any of the videos to test your computer and verify the sound and picture play as expected. Below are tips if you experience a problem.
- Is Microsoft Silverlight installed? Most videos are viewable by Microsoft Silverlight by default.
- Is Adobe Flash Player Installed? To view videos, you must have Adobe Flash player installed. Download the most recent version from Adobe.
- Is Windows Media Player Installed? To be able to view the videos on a PC you must have Windows Media Player on your computer. Download the latest version from Microsoft.
- Are you using Firefox as your internet browser? If you are then you need to download and install a plug-in that will allow you to view the videos.
- Are you using a Mac? You can view the videos on a Mac, but it needs to be an Intel based model with Microsoft Silverlight installed. All Macs purchased in the last 3-4 years are Intel based.
- I'm using Internet Explorer and I still can't get the video to play! If you are still having problems you may need to add our server to your trusted sites. Follow these directions and add http://lectures.med.fsu.edu to your trusted sites.