Candidates for the M.D. degree must:
- Be able to fully perform the essential functions in each of the following categories: Observation, Communication, Motor, Intellectual and Behavioral/Social Attributes as described in the College's Technical Standards for the admission and educational processes
- Successfully complete all required and elective courses and clerkships, Years One through Four
- Pass the USMLE Step 1, Step2 CK, and Step 2 CS
- Complete all requirements listed in the procedure’s log including CME Conference attendance, all listed procedures, ACLS, and BLS
- Complete all required surveys
- Be a “student in good standing” in the Spring Semester of the Fourth Year
The Student Evaluation and Promotion Committee will review the academic record of all fourth-year students in the spring semester of the Fourth Year and will verify that all requirements have been met by each student. The results will be submitted to the Executive Committee for consideration.
The Executive Committee will certify the candidates are eligible to receive the Doctor of Medicine Degree.