Requirements for admission to the M.D. phase:
- Successful participation in Honors Medical Scholars Program activities.
- FSU Bachelor's degree, including medical school prerequisites.
- 3.5 overall GPA and strong science GPA.
- MCAT score of 26 or higher; comparable scores considered for MCAT taken after 2015.
- Successful application and interview with the College of Medicine admissions.
For more information, contact the FSU College of Medicine Honors Medical Scholars Program Office:
Honors Medical Scholars
Learn more about the FSU Honors Program at their Website.