The Department offers several electives related to Family Medicine including:
- MDE 7031 Health Plan and Medical Management
- MDE 7121 Family Medicine with Special Emphasis on Sports Medicine
- MDE 7125 Family Medicine in Urgent Care Setting
- MDE 7126 Student Health Elective
- MDE 7135 Rural Family Medicine
- MDE 7136 Family Medicine in Underserved Populations
- MDR 7120 Family Medicine Research & Scholarly Activity
- MDT 7120 Special Topics in Family Medicine
Each elective is offered at one or more of our campuses and varies in duration from 2 and/or 4 weeks.
Click here for a printable version of the offered electives.