Diversity and Inclusion Materials
- Understanding Prejudice and Discrimination, Social Psychology Network
- Understanding Prejudice, Teacher’s Corner, Social Psychology Network
- Multicultural Teaching Resources, CRLT, University of Michigan
- CRLT Multicultural Teaching: Occasional Papers, CRLT, University of Michigan
- What is Multicultural Education?, David O. McKay School of Education, Brigham Young University
- Incorporating Multicultural and Diversity Topics into Skills-Based Courses, by Leslie Lewis (Gumberg Library), Center for Teaching Excellence, Duquesne University
- Resources for Multicultural Teaching and Learning: Foundational Readings on Multicultural Teaching & Learning in Higher Education, Center for Teaching and Learning, University of Minnesota.
- Meeting the Diverse Needs of All Students, by Josephine Scott, Columbus Public Schools, Columbus, Ohio.
- Benefits and Challenges of Diversity in Academic Settings, Women in Science & Engineering Leadership Institute, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Published Books, Articles, and Other Resources
- Diversity and inclusive excellence resources. (n.d.) Retrieved from American Association of Colleges and Universities web site
- Goodman, D. J. (2001). Promoting diversity and social justice: Educating people from privileged groups. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage
- Morey, A. I., & Kitano, M. K., Eds. (1997). Multicultural course transformation in higher education: A broader truth. Boston, MA: Allyn and Bacon