Need to Report an Incident?
Are you concerned about how you or others have been treated? Be heard.
- To promote our culture of diversity and inclusion
- To prevent future incidents
- To improve faculty, staff, & student education
How to report an incident?
Faculty & Staff
Anonymous Reporting For Faculty, Staff, & Students
What happens after an incident has been reported?
- Anonymous Reporting utilizes a third party to maintain confidentiality. Reports will be directed to FSU HR and addressed either informally or formally according to University policy. Significant reports may initiate investigation.
- Student Affairs/Human Resources reporting are available both formally and informally, dependent on reporter preference and nature of incident.
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Compliance usually initiates a formal complaint.
- Ombuds Office provides an informal mechanism for guidance.
- CDI’s function is to gather information and advise appropriately. All matters discussed with CDI members will be handled confidentially, unless otherwise specified.
Please Note: We are required to report any incidents of sexual harassment immediately to the Office of Equal Opportunity and Compliance, 6200 University Center A, 850.645.6519; additional information is available.