Ph.D., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China.
M.S., Molecular Biology, Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing, China and Hebei University, Hebei, China
B.S., Biochemistry & Microbiology, Hebei University, Baoding City, China.
Runner-up winner on the project of ‘Screen for High Productive Strain Expression and Reform Technology of Fermentation of Recombinant Human Serum Albumin (rhHSA)’. North China Pharmaceutical Corporation, 1998 Excellent Ph.D. student of Beijing Normal University, 2000
Membership of American Society for Cell Biology The American Association for the Advancement of Science
1. Michael Bokros*, Curtis Gravenmier*, Fengzhi Jin*, Daniel Richmond and Yanchang Wang. (2016) Fin1-PP1 helps clear spindle assembly checkpoint protein Bub1 from kinetochores in anaphase. Cell Rep. 2016 Feb 9;14(5):1074-85.
2. Yanchang Wang, Fengzhi Jin, Ryan Higgins & Kelly McKnight. (2014) The current view for the silencing of the spindle assembly checkpoint. Cell Cycle. 13(11):1694-701
3. Fengzhi Jin, Yanchang Wang. (2013) The signaling network that silences the spindle assembly checkpoint upon the establishment of chromosome bipolar attachment. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 110(52):21036-41.
4. Fengzhi Jin*, Hong Liu*, Ping Li, Hong-Guo Yu, Yanchang Wang. (2012) Loss of Function of the Cik1/Kar3 Motor Complex Results in Chromosomes with Syntelic Attachment That Are Sensed by the Tension Checkpoint. PLoS Genetics. 2012; 8(2)
5. Hong Liu*, Fengzhi Jin*, Fengshan Liang, Xuemei Tian, and Yanchang Wang. (2011) The Cik1/Kar3 Motor Complex is Required for the Proper Kinetochore-microtubule Interaction After Stressful DNA Replication. Genetics, 187:397-407 *
6. Fengzhi Jin, Hong Liu, Fengshan Liang, Raed Rizkallah, Myra M. Hurt, and Yanchang Wang. (2008) Temporal control of the dephosphorylation of Cdk substrates by mitotic exit pathways in budding yeast. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 105:16177-16182
7. Fengshan Liang, Fengzhi Jin, Hong Liu and Yanchang Wang. (2009) The molecular function of yeast Polo-like kinase Cdc5 in Cdc14 release during early anaphase. Mol Biol Cell. 20(16):3671-9
8. Fengzhi Jin, Daniel Richmond, and Yanchang Wang (2009). The multiple-layer regulation of metaphase-to-anaphase transition. Cell Cycle 5(24):2914-9. Invited review based on the publication: Temporal control of the dephosphorylation of Cdk substrates by mitotic exit pathways in budding yeast. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 105:16177-16182
9. Hong Liu, Fengshan Liang, Fengzhi Jin, and Yanchang Wang. (2008) The Coordination of Centromere Replication, Spindle Formation and Kinetochore-microtubule Interaction in Budding Yeast. PLoS Genetics. 4(11)
10. Fengzhi Jin, Yanchang Wang. (2006) Budding Yeast DNA Damage Adaptation Mutants Exhibit Defects in Mitotic Exit. Cell Cycle. 5:2914-9
11. Feng Z Jin, Mu L Lian, Xia Wang, Qun Wei. (2005) Studies of the anticancer effect of calcineurin B. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 27(2):199-210
12. Jin Fengzhi, Shi Taiping, Wang Xiaomeng, Wei Qun. (2002) Studies on high-level expression and industrialization of CNB (recombinant calcineurin B). Journal of Beijing Normal University (Natural Science), Vol.38, No.2, 255-259. In Chinese with English abstract.
13. Qun Wei, Mu L. Lian, Feng Z. Jing, Ning Zhang, Ming S. Yan, Yan Chen and Qin S. Gao. (2002) Studies of calcineurin B subunit from genetic engineering for use in medicine. Drug Development Research. 56:40-43